Monday, January 10, 2011

Wallpapering Day Two!

Well that weather in NC is not cooperating with the school system, so this librarian got an unexpected day off. So....in between a little cleaning, ( I could not play all day) I worked some more on the wallpaper in the dollhouse.  I probably ought to give it a name.  Hmmm, I will think on that.  After enjoying a leisurely cup of coffee, I cut and fitted the paper for the pink bedroom and the hallway.  This was a tricky proposition because the bathroom "floats" in the space of the upstairs, leaving a hallway that you can't really see except through the door of the bathroom. 
It still has to be finished and trimmed. . I decided not to put in its walls until I had wallpapered the back wall and put the trim molding on the windows.  I also decided to put in one of those little mini push in lights to keep everything from being a "black hole." I didn't have enough pink wallpaper for the pink room so I had to use a coordinating stripe there too.  Next house I will have a better idea of what kind of materials I need and how much....  I was able to paint and attach the trim on the back wall yeah!  I also trimmed out the window in the living room. It is really starting to look like a home.  I am scaring my self!

No comments:

Post a Comment