Saturday, January 8, 2011

Getting Started on wallpapering!


I know I just posted, but I had trouble getting my pictures to post the other day.  I had to wait until tonight to post the wiring pics.  Each step that I take on my house gives me a day or two of "pause" while I kind of work out the details in my mind. 


I have been working through the color schemes inside of the house and hoping that they coincide with the wallpaper that I have already bought.  I did not read far enough ahead in my how- to book and did not realize that most miniature rooms take 3 sheets of any particular wall paper.  I only bought two sheets of the ones I really wanted to use in the living room  and dining room. On top of that,  My dining room sits kind of behind (beyond) the kitchen and therefore the rooms visually connect.  It turns out that the kitchen wall paper that I wanted to use clashes with the dining room wall paper.  I had wanted to do "bead board" in the kitchen with wallpaper above it and chair rail in the dining room.  I had to adjust my plans.  I think it will be alright..

.

 The paper is on.. I will cut out the windows and door when it dries
Not sure how this is going to work.....there will be chair rail and moldings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment